- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Follow these steps if you cannot open the full text of an article:
1. Make sure you are logged in with your Regent credentials. If you are having problems with your login, visit our Login Solutions guide.
2. Make sure the computer you are using does not have a firewall that would prevent your access. If you're on a work computer or in a public library, your access may be restricted on your computer.
3. Try using a different browser. Most people have the best luck in Google Chrome.
4. Clear your browser history and cookies. For tips on how to do this, see #3 on the Login Solutions page.
5. Check the Full-Text Journal Finder to make sure the Regent University Library has access to the full text of the article. You can view a brief tutorial on how to use the Full-Text Journal Finder here. Not all articles that show up in a database search are available in full text through the Library. If Regent does not have access to the article, you can request it through Interlibrary Loan.
6. If you continue to have trouble, contact the Library with the citation for the article(s) you need. Also let us know if you have any other questions!