- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Locate a specific article, journal, or journal issue
Watch video for full walkthrough, or a simple text walkthrough is below.
1. Open the Full Text Journal Finder (also found under "Research Tools" in the main Library web menu).
2. Search for the JOURNAL TITLE (not the article title).
3. Each database listed will cover different dates. Click on one that includes the date of your article.
4. Browse through the listed years and issues, or do a search by author or title within the publication.
Browse Journal Titles