- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Books, Scores, and other physical materials
Books and other physical materials will be available for pick up at the library circulation desk. You will receive an email notifying you of the ILL materials ready for pick up.
Articles & Book Chapters
Articles and book chapters will be posted as PDF files to your ILLiad account. To access them, login to your ILLiad account and click View/Download Electronically Received Articles. Please note that the PDF file is only accessible for 30 days!! If you want to keep the document save the PDF item to your hard drive or a USB drive.
To place a request:
On the request form:
1. Fill in the required information, such as Title and Author.
2. Click "Submit Request" at the bottom of the form to complete your request.
You may submit a request to renew your ILL materials directly from your Regent interlibrary loan (ILLiad) account. Click on the below link to view brief step-by-step instructions on placing renewal requests.
Two key points to keep in mind are:
1. If you are initiating the renewal request through your ILLiad account, the request must fall within the 7-day window period of the item’s due date.
2. Your renewal request does not automatically renew the item . Renewals are ONLY granted at the discretion of the lending library. If a renewal is allowed, the average renewal period is 3 weeks. We will contact you upon our hearing back from the lending library.
You may also request a renewal by emailing or calling Patty Hughson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.352.4424.