- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
If you are using a Kindle Fire, please follow the instructions on the page for other devices and install the Bluefire reader. If you would like to download an ebook to a traditional Kindle without an option to install the Bluefire reader, please follow the instructions below. Unfortunately, books acquired through a vendor called eEbrary are not yet compatible with Kindle devices that do not have the Bluefire reader application.
1. Find a book through EBSCO.
2. Select "eBook Full Text." The "Download (Offline)" does not apply to Kindle devices.
3. Click the disc icon to the left to save the document as a PDF. Please note the page limit at the top of the screen.
4. Once you save the select pages to your computer, you may add the PDF to your Kindle.