Skip to main content
Special regulations in effect for access to the Library May 9-11
During Graduation activities the front entrance of the Library will be blocked and only rear access allowed.
- There will be no access through the front doors of the Library.
- Access will be gained through the rear entrance door closest to the book drop.
- The outside area and doors will be well marked with signage so everyone will know where to enter.
- Students, faculty and staff will be required to present a Regent ID for entrance.
- No exceptions will be made regarding Regent identification.
Thursday, May 9th
- The Library will be open 7:30am to 12:00am
- Before 7:00pm all are welcome to enter through the rear door.
- 7:00pm to 12:00am, only students, faculty and staff of Regent University will be allowed to enter.
- A campus police officer will be posted at the rear entrance (7pm – 12am) to check all IDs.
Friday, May 10th
- The Library hours will be 7:30am – 4pm and open to everyone through the rear door entrance.
Saturday, May 11th
- The Library will be closed the entire day.