Welcome to the Library Guide (LibGuide) for research and instruction information.
The reference librarians at Regent University Library offer instructional opportunities to help the Regent community learn about library research. The instructional services include:
- Regularly scheduled research workshops on a variety of topic and resources. These workshops are open to current Regent students, faculty, and staff.
- Requestable workshops for courses which cover library resources related to specific assignments and course topics.
- Research guides and online tutorials.
- One-on-one consultations with a Librarian.
- Orientations for Incoming Fall classes
Library instruction sessions are one of the best ways to develop valuable research skills. Students who have the skills to find, evaluate, and use information are more successful in their classes and will be more successful at life-long learning after graduation.