Learning to use the Library
Instructional resources available through the Regent University Library:
- Research guides are subject-specificwebpages designed to direct you to pertinent resources in your field.
- Our online tutorials provide video instructions on how to use a vast array of databases and research tools.
- One-on-one consultations with a Librarian (contact us to schedule an appointment here).
- Online and on-campus orientations and instruction sessions are scheduled throughout the year.
- We have a wide range of resources available for distance students here.
- Faculty members: invite a librarian to your classroom or embed us in your course!
Contact us directly by email, text, chat, phone, video chat, and in-person.