- MyRegent Portal
- Regent Apps & Mail
- Faculty & Staff Mail
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Interlibrary Loan is a service that enables distance students to access physical materials from the Regent University Library collection and digital materials that Regent does not own.
The process is simple:
1. Login with your Regent credentials
2. Fill out the form in the center of the screen the first time you login
3. If you are linking to ILL from Worldcat for a book or Summon (or one of our databases) for a journal article, the request form will automatically populate.
4. If you just have a citation, you can Submit a new request on the left side of the screen by selecting the material type (article, book, or book chapter) under "new request" and filling in the appropriate fields.
*The book chapter is particularly helpful when you need to access specific pages or chapters of a book. The desired pages will be scanned and made available to you as a PDF.
*Physical books may be mailed from the Regent University Library to your home and articles are made available digitally.