Welcome to the Regent University Library Curbside Pick-up Service. We are happy that we can provide this no-contact, curbside pick-up of requested library materials to our Regent University community. For all your information needs about this service, please read on!
This service is available
Mondays-Fridays 10:00am - 4:00pm.
For same-day delivery, please have your request submitted at least 2 hours prior to your desired pick-up time.
For more information about library access and services, see http://libguides.regent.edu/coronavirus
There is a reserved parking space at the Library building designated for the Curbside Pickup Service. Please pull into this space and open your trunk or back door to your car seat.
Call 757-352-4150 to notify library staff that you have arrived, and they will then deliver the items to your car.
When the library staff person leaves, you may close your door or car trunk.
See Library Curbside Pickup Guidelines here.
1. Check the Regent University Library catalog for available books and DVDs.
2. You may request a maximum of 10 items per day by completing the Library Curbside webform.
3. Library staff will pull items & prepare them for pickup
4. You will receive an email verifying the order you placed is correct and a text notifying you when your item(s) are ready.
5. Follow the Library Curbside Pickup Guidelines to pick up your items.
6. If you need to return items, you may use the book drop in the main library parking lot
1. All library staff delivering books are required to wear a mask and gloves.
2. Your items will be delivered in plastic bags.
3. To receive the delivery of your items, we ask that the driver and passengers wear masks when possible.
4. This service is only available to current Regent University library students, faculty, staff, CBN staff, and Regent alumni. Please be prepared to show the staff person your Regent University ID, CBN ID, or driver's license (for alumni).
5. Requests for Interlibrary Loan print items from other institutions can also be picked up using our Curbside service.
6. We will process your request as soon as possible, on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. At this time, a limit of 10 items per day may be requested.