Enroll in the Library Resource Center in BlackBoard to have online interactive access to Library events and Collaborate sessions with the Library.
See instructions below on how to self-enroll. Contact a librarian if you need assistance.
Self-Enrolling into the Library Resource Center
We recommend that everyone self-enroll in the Blackboard organization called Library Resource Center while you are a student at Regent.
Use the Chrome browser!
1. Log into Blackboard and select the "Learn" tab
2. Enter the name of the organization (Library Resource Center) in the "Organization Search" box, select "Go"
3. In the Organization ID column, move your mouse over the ID number to reveal and click on the dropdown icon.
4. Click on "Enroll"
5. Confirm that you are enrolling in the Library Resource Center. Click on "Submit"
6. You should see a Success confirmation message. Click OK to access the Library Resource Center.
If you receive an error, please contact IT for assistance.